Thursday, July 15, 2010

You ate my spoon's butler?!

Anyways, a new post! Haha!

Anyways, I'm almost completely packed for Canada, just a little more things to pack and then I'm done. It's really exciting. We get on a bus for PV tomorrow night. The next day, we get to the airport. A couple hours later and we land in Canada. :D Hooraaaay! Imagine we've been waiting for 146 days. 5 entire months. Almost half of a year. Blah. But we leave tomorrow.

I'm currently importing CD's on iTunes so we can burn them later for the car. We need new music so bad. But it's a little annoying too, having to take them and put them in, let iTunes process it, then click to import it. Repeat and repeat. Then mom keeps on handing me more things to import. Blaaaaah!

Favorite show now? Whose Line is it Anyway?. It's a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Funny as heck.

I got a haircut, and they thinned my hair. It's really sad. But it looks good. But it's sad nonetheless.

Mom's sciatica might be coming back, which is absolutely terrible since we're leaving and mom is going to be alone for 17 days. If it's coming back I'm going to die out of pity for her when I leave. I really don't want to leave her if she's in a lot of pain. I hope it's just that she slept wrong or something. Gah.

Anyways, that's all I can think about for now.
Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment