Wednesday, December 15, 2010

FORGET YOU

My GOD.
Well.
Heh, this was all for nothing.
Figures.
I'm mad. I'm very, very mad.
But at least I'm laughing. Even though it's sardonic.
I'm still smiling.
I care, yes, but I honestly realized it wasn't worth it.
I'd really like to get a knife. A really dull knife.... Wait, no. Better, I'll use my freaking fingernails and SCRATCH HIS EYES OUT!
You have no idea how becoming that idea is to me right now.
I hope that when this is all over, that girl will break his stupid little heart.
He deserves it.
He broke mine many a time.
And he mended it again.
And then he broke it. Again.
Figures.
Well, I hope he regrets it when he sees how happy I am.
I'm over him. Oh yes, you heard me. I'm over it.
And I SO hope I get to break his heart later on.

Tataa, my friends. Happiness awaits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment