Friday, May 13, 2011

(Another) Anime convention tomorrow!

Okay, as you all know, the first anime convention I've been to in more than around 7 months is tomorrow. And yes, I know that I've written a lot about anime conventions, and how exciting they are, and you're probably a bit bored with it, but it always excites me every time. I love them because they inspire you to think creatively and use anything you can to get a costume, and it also makes you work. I'm short on money, so I have to work to get it. Honestly, it's not all frivolous and stuff as people claim anime conventions to be. It's hard work. But in the end, it's the most fun time I can have. So yes. If there is ever a time where there is an anime convention around your town, it's worth going to it if you're into creativity and people taking pictures and stuff. You don't even have to like anime so much, it's just a blast. Mik is going to compete in it as Axel. I'm crossing my fingers for her. I've been helping her make the background and stuff, and it's looking amazing. I'm really glad I can help her. It's very possible that she will win.
The only bad thing about anime conventions? Sleep deprivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment