Sunday, September 4, 2011

Seven Seasons

First of all, LOOK AT THE FREAKING KITTEN! *dies of cuteness* I want a kitty so bad T.T Whaaiiiii?!?!?! They're so cute and fluffy and playful and cuddly and I'm dying of wanting cuteness! D: u.u

Secondly, I'M SORRY! I changed my blog title and layout again and you probably hate me because I can never keep the same title and it must be annoying being all like, "Why am I watching this Seven Seasons person?! ...Oh. Stupid Maya. Just pick a name already!"
I am sorry. And I will probably change it again. And again and again and you'll just have to live with it.
I don't know if I'm satisfied with this layout. BUT LOOK A THE F-ING KITTEN! ISN'T THAT THE CUTEST THING IN EXISTENCEEVERYTHATYOUHAVESEENINYOURLIFE?!!?!
*Sigh*
Okay. Okay. I'm good. I'm fine. *Breathes*

1 comment:

  1. Ha! You know I certainly don't mind. I mean, come on, how often do I change my blog layouts? But you know why I do it? Because nothing is ever the same for very long, and it's nice to be able to be creative for free on blogger when I have no other outlet to turn to for artistic release. Far as I'm concerned, you can change your blog as many times as you feel you should ^^
    AND THE F-ING KITTEN!!!! GYUUUUUUH *dies*

    ReplyDelete