Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Autumn

I figured it's time I should write again. I've gotten back from Colorado and we went to the mountains in NC. It seems like we're doing a lot of traveling, although we're really not. School starts in less than 2 weeks and I'm nervous and excited.
My life seems to be concentrated on reading and drawing, which has really helped me in a lot of ways. I've been thinking in a lot of different perspectives that I wouldn't have without reading so much and just living with the personalities of the protagonists and antagonists of every book. I feel open and excited and I keep on remembering how much I love reading.
As for drawing, the more I draw it feels like the better I get. Just studying the anatomy of the human body and also the techniques of other artists has given me a feel on how to make my own art. It feels really good, too. Just to learn new things. I just need to continue practicing and observing.
I've decided that the one word to describe my personality is Autumn. Anything about autumn is what I like. Just sayin'.
I think that's all I have to say right now. I miss each and every one of my friends, those in Mexico or elsewhere and I hope that everyone's doing well.

~~~
PS. Rest in peace, Don Edwards. You were loved very dearly by all of those around you and you will never, ever be forgotten. You were a very dear friend to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment