Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sleepy Tigers

Not having a great day. This morning I accidentally dropped my laptop when I was trying to put it in my book bag. I thought it would be alright since I have dropped Skyler before, but nope... It cracked the screen and now it is an array of colors and black ink.... I'm so sad. I have all my life on Skyler and I feel sad that I dropped him. Patrick offered to help me and for that I'm very grateful. But I will miss my laptop that has old sharpie marks and its Apple sticker in the corner and its missing '6' key. :C

On another note, I got my report card today and I am proud to say that I have all A's. Lily says that all the classes I have are easy, but I did work hard for my grades. I brought my biology up from an 88 to a 96. I'm proud of the grade I have.

Inheritance came out today, and I had been planning to buy it the day it came out but I never did. I'm sad because of that. I had a gift card and everything. Oh well. Tomorrow, I hope. I'm gonna get Keddy a copy as well (I MISS YOU SO MUCH!). I'm really excited to read Inheritance. Blaaaah!

I hate drama. 'Nuff said. I hate it.

I'm really excited to go back to Mexico in December... I miss everyone so bad. I'm just looking forward to spending time with my friends and sort of just... Remembering my old life, kind of. I don't deny that I've changed since I moved to North Carolina. Whether it's for the best or the worst, I don't know. But I've learned a lot. Sometimes I just wish I could go back to the way things were, though. Maybe in Mexico I'll get a little taste of that. I'm sure I'll be engulfed in nostalgia though... I miss you guys so much. I miss Keren-ha, Mik, Meagan, Vadel, Pedro, Dan, Odeth, Theily, and even Elam. I want to see you guys again.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Lily would say that your classes were easy. *shakes head* Congrats on awesome grades!
    2. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who hates drama. It's nice to know someone else who is sane.
    3. Good luck with your lap top
    4. I miss you too, Maya. So very much. I can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete