Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Something Good Can Work

Inspiration is surging through me and I don't really know what to do with it. Do I write, do I draw, do I go out and take some photos? Do I let my mind churn over the ideas I have in my head and wait until I have solid facts about what I want to do or do I go out, right now, and do it? I have so many more ideas for my book that pull most of the loose ends together. Sadly, NaNo ends tomorrow. But that doesn't mean I'll stop writing. Who wants to leave a book that they had written, half-finished, to rot away in our computer hard drive? Reading, I think, has brought me more inspiration. I get so many fresh ideas from the stories, add a whole big twist, maybe trash the idea and find a new one.
Anywho, I'm inspired and I know I should write, but I have so much to do (aka lazing around doing nothing and waiting for tomorrow to come).
I guess I'll do something soon.

Also, this is my 127th post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment