Friday, October 8, 2010

During October

Ah, October. One of my favorite months of the year. I like it.

Today, we threw Noah's birthday party. "Blah blah blah, party, etc," skipping most of the party, when we were done eating pizza and had nothing to do, we decided to have a water war, although almost none of us had a bathing suit or change of clothes. We were looking for an outlet to play music outside so we could listen while we were playing, and I was walking around barefoot like I always do. Yay. And then I stepped on a rock. A very sharp rock. Yeah, it hurt. Acting like it wasn't that bad and all, I just pointed out that I stepped on a sharp rock and I'd be fine as long as I wasn't bleeding. I looked down, and oh--hey! It was bleeding. Hurray. Anyways, it bled a lot, then I cleaned it, then we had our water war. It was super fun, I'd say it was the highlight of the party. I had fun. And before that, Keddy and I made COOKIEs! They were so yuuuuummmyyy! xD Yeah, they were good. I had fun.

And now my birthday's coming up!

And school is school and I feel like I've lost track of my homework and I'm kind of stressed. Thank God for weekends. But I would really like a vacation of at least 10 days to try to adapt to the Everyman sleep schedule. For those of you who don't know what that is, I'll post some info on it in the next blog post I do. It's super awesome. But I'd need time to adapt. Anyways, yeah. Guuuurh school is annoying. Not only the educational, but also the social. I've discovered that I'm really antisocial... It really makes me sad. I wanna socialize! But I don't know how... Anyways. I encourage my friends (Keddy and Andrew) to write more on their blogs >.> Because I like to read! xD

I'm done now. Because you gotta save your drama for your llama.

No comments:

Post a Comment