Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Look up

This year is going so perfectly well. I'm making new friends, keeping old ones, getting job opportunities, becoming more creative, socializing more, and every day I'm just wearing a content face. I feel at peace. Like even though there are still conflicts in my life, this is about as good as it gets. I'm letting go of the bad part of me, and I'm working to fill in those empty spaces with good things.
I don't feel like a helpless romantic anymore either. This vacation really helped me let go and get over everything that's happened since school started. I no longer have the insane desire to be in a relationship. I'm functioning just fine with myself. I love the feeling of emotional freedom. My heart doesn't somersault whenever I think of myself being in a relationship with someone. That thought doesn't even come up anymore.
So this is what it feels like to be happy. I enjoy it a lot.

Keren-ha, we need to get together and do something. I'm serious. We're becoming strangers for goodness sake!

Well, I should like to think it's only gonna go uphill from here.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Your layout makes me so very happy
    2. Happiness is a wonderful thing. Congrats!
    3. This blog post is poetic and I love you for being made of awesome.

    ReplyDelete