Thursday, January 20, 2011

This is home.

The title and picture are unrelated to this blog post.
I just felt like writing. I don't know about what, but I feel like writing.
Hmmm... I was going to write a poem but I got lazy and decided not to.
Do you know who I love? The Beatles. They're seriously the best band ever. Their music is so freaking creative! Yeah... Hmm... :3
Today I hung out with Keren-ha and Ale :D (Ustedes son  la ondaaa!) and we walked around Chapala taking pictures for our computers test. (We have to make an imaginary tour and take pictures of the places that we're taking the people to) So we took pictures and goofed around :P
Keren-ha and I went to this little "Get your weight and height measured" thingy and Keren-ha is 1,60 m!! Yay for her!!
And I'm 1,72! (And apparently I'm 20 kilos underweight! D:)
So yeah... Hanging out is fun. I want to do it more often.

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee, yeah, that was fun, we really should hang out more often... 1.60m !!! I really am so proud of myself :D

    ReplyDelete