Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My life update

Well, I have to turn in my math study guide tomorrow and I've only managed to answer 11 questions out of 23 and I don't get any of the rest and I'm kind of stressed :S
Also, we have a science test tomorrow, and the teacher didn't even tell us to study or anything so I'm freaking out. And it's 10:00 and I need to take a shower, finish my math test, study for science, clean a bit of my room, and stuff like that. Ughhh....
Well then.
I wrote the script for the music video today. It's the first draft, it's raw, so I need to go over it again and get the time right and better shots... But I've been meaning to do this for a while so I'm glad I got to do it today.
So yeah, it's exam week, and I'm going to North Carolina in a week. Which is very nice. I'm very excited. It's gonna be fun... So yeah. I'm curious to know what it's like up there. Plus, I got the sudden urge to go to the beach, so hopefully we'll go when we go to NC. So yupp...
Anyways, I think that's all that's going on with me, so I conclude this blog post with this: I am busy and stressed.

1 comment:

  1. Heh, I know what "busy and stressed" is like, I'm glad you're going to get the opportunity to go to North Carolina and all, I believe it will be a good experience for you, I hope you have a great time and that it may be a nice vacation-get-away thingamajig for you :)

    ReplyDelete