Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ya me voy

Indeed, I have redesigned my blog once again. I apologize. I do realize I change it a lot, but change is good. I'm really happy with the layout on this one ^^ Anyways, Lily inspired me to change my blog appearance so I did. One good thing is, the title of the blog is still the same.
Packing is painful. But luckily, I'm almost done. I'm going to miss everyone so much. But I'm also excited and looking forward to my future.

He hecho muchos amigos este año, y solo quiero agradecerles por ser tan especiales y apoyarme tanto, y aunque tal vez no se den cuenta, me han influido mucho y son muy buenos amigos. Les agradezco tanto, y les voy a extrañar muchisimo. Me diverti mucho este año con ustedes. Conoci a mucha gente nueva que me han ayudado con mi vida y me han dado consejos muy buenos.
Especialmente voy a extrañar a Enrique, Ale, Pedro, Dan, Mika, Sofi, mis amigos de cosplay, mis compañeros, etc.
Enserio, ustedes son la onda y aunque talvez ustedes no lo sepan, les voy a extrañar demasiado. Hay algunos de ustedes que solo he conocido por un año, pero son muy buenos amigos y me he divertido tanto con ustedes.

Keren-ha, I'm going to miss you too. You're incredibly special to me. I don't know how I'll get by without you by my side, to tell my secrets and stories to. I just want you to know that I'm going to miss you more than you know, and I'm so thankful that you're my best friend and you're around when I need you. You have influenced me in such a way that I know my life would have never been this awesome without you. We have so many memories, and each single moment with you has been held closely in my heart. You're the most special person I've ever met; your name does show who you are. A ray of brilliant light. Keep on shining, keep on helping people and being the beautiful person you are, inside and out.
If you ever need me, call, and I'll do my best to get to you. Even if we're in two separate countries, talk to me. I'm going to miss you so, so much. I can't put into words how much.

Mik, you are incredibly awesome. You're my partner in crime, and you have no idea how much that means to me. I'm glad I've finally found someone I can be ridiculously enthusiastic with, even if it's about the smallest things. I'm glad you're my cosplay partner and you share such incredible ideas with me. I'm looking forward to carrying out all our plans, from the Pirates of the Caribbean cosplay and skit to your awesome business ideas. You've been a marvelous friend to be around, and I love it that it's so easy to find ways to amuse ourselves together. I've had so much fun for the time I've known you, and you've made these last few weeks in Mexico a downright blast.
Continue being a great friend, and being friendly to everyone you meet ^^

And for everyone else, I will of course miss you guys too. You're made of awesome.

PS, I know I'm writing this a bit early, considering I'm leaving in a week, not 2 hours, but I doubt I'll want to write in it then.

Wish me luck people! I will miss you all!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Maya. I'm going to miss you to bits. Thank you for this letter. I got a bit teary eyed reading it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchísima suerte Maya, eres una persona increíble, te voy a extrañar mucho. Eres una persona súper aventurera, espero que continúes así siempre. Te quiero mucho! :) Diviertete!

    ReplyDelete