Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lot 92

When I think about it, I realize that some of the most inspirational moments I've had in my life have come from walks. Long or short walks, either if I'm walking around barefoot in the rain or lugging around a backpack full of small props to take pictures of with my best friend. Whether it's in Mexico or North Carolina, they're still always inspirational.
Today I went on a walk.
 Lot 92 is our Bridge to Terabithia, in a sense. 
It was the first time I had ever entered the "woods" in North Carolina.
It was more magical than I thought it would be. We encountered a small stream not even too far from the entrance to the forest. It was all just so beautiful, the way it was laid out. I don't really even know how to describe it. My pictures can't describe how beautiful it looked. Or maybe it's because of the way my eyes saw everything. 
It was just a really nice walk. The minutes that passed by were all so pleasant. Talking to Patrick about anything and nothing in particular.
I've found someone that has inspired me in so many ways. I was so blank before... There's actually someone that has made me feel so much better about life. About myself. I don't feel so alone anymore. He brought me inspiration and hope when I thought I had none. 

Today was an amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment