Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Night time

I haven't been writing in a while, so I decided to update my blog post.

school has been tiring with all the homework, school work and social things I have to do there. But luckily, all my classmates are nice and there's no bullies. I spend my days with Keddy and my books. I want a social life....

Anyways, speaking of books, I finally have Mockingjay which makes me amazingly happy. I've started it, and I don't know what to think about it yet. I miss Cinna though :(

I've noticed that the more time I've been in school, the more I've wanted to be alone to think and stuff. I just need alone time, you know?

Uuuugh I would write more, but it's pretty late...
Maybe tomorrow I'll write a better post that's more interesting than this one. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment