Sunday, September 19, 2010

Poetic! T.T

I feel so poetiiiiic! But I have no idea what to do. I wanna write a poem...
Good poem titles from last blog post:

Life on a Raindrop
Moonlight on your face
Dreams of Heaven
Perfect roses
Fresh purple
One kiss in the dark
Your first chapter
Crescent Stars
Your own Cheshire Cat
Pencils and coffee.

Now that I have those titles, I'm going to make it a project for me to write a poem every once in a while with those titles. Yay. I'm so smart. :P

Okay... I'm addicted to AQW again. I just can't help it. it's so fun T.T

I've a puppy in my lap. So cute. Finn even strayed from his siblings to hang out with me. What a lapdog. Hah. He's so cute. They're all so cute.

I feel like I've lost the ability to draw. I've been making all these mistakes. It really sucks. Saaaad.

No comments:

Post a Comment