Saturday, September 11, 2010

Get this

So... My friends are having problems, coming to me when they need help. While I'm having problems and don't want to talk to anyone. Yeah, sure, when I'm mad, I'll rant and talk and ask for advice from someone. But when I'm sad, I don't want to talk to anyone or tell them my problems. I just want to be alone. I prefer it. It's not like I don't have anyone to turn to; I have tons of people that I can turn to. I just prefer keeping it to myself. And it doesn't make me more sad, it actually makes me feel better. That way I don't have people bringing up the subject left and right and reminding me about what's going on. If it's only to myself, I can find a way to distract myself. So don't think I don't trust you if you say "You can talk to me anytime," and have me reply with "Sure, but I'm fine."

Anyways, school is going fine, I'm really enjoying it. But it's boring. The same old story I've been telling you guys for the past 3 weeks, so we'll skip that subject.

I'll finally have Mockingjay! I'm so happy! I'm almost done reading it. It's really interesting.

It seems like KT Tunstall is my "comfort artist". Listening to her music makes me feel better. "Silent Sea" and "Under the Weather" are my favorites for when I want to relax and do nothing. It makes me feel better.

And now I don't really have anything to talk about. Well, then this blog post is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment