Sunday, September 26, 2010

New Design

Well, I thought my blog needed a little upgrade. And here it is. Autumn themed! I like it quite much.
...Is that even a correct sentence?
Well, anyways. Today is Sunday the 26th of September. Which means it's a sad day. :(
I have a weekend! And I've been trying to enjoy this weekend. And it's going okay so far. I've started reading Maximum Ride: saving the world and other extreme sports. My favorite part so far is "Fang, Fang Fang." I murmured, overwhelmed with emotion. "I love you. I love you sooooo much!" I tried to hold out my arms to show him how much, but I couldn't move them.
xD I cracked up sooo much when I read that part. "I love you soooo much!" XD ROFL
Anyways, it was hilarious. I love this series. Truly makes me crack up.
Anyways, Kaichou wa Maid-sama is over. The show ended! so soooon too! D: It was a good one though. I enjoyed it a lot.
Also, apparently I was made in Narnia. Don't ask. I just wanted to say so.
xD Anyways, I'm done. I don't feel like typing anymore. I wanna get back to my book! :D

2 comments:

  1. First off: I LOVE the new layout! It's so gorgeous!!! O.O

    And second: Huh? Kaichou wa Maid sama is over?? Must go watch it! >.< I wonder if they really went over Usui's past... He seems all mysterious like... Hrm.

    And I envy you for having so much time to read!!! I really need to read... ¬¬ *sighs*

    Miss you girl! Can't wait till Xmas =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee, yeah, Maximum Ride is great!
    :D
    And yes, the 26th of September certainly is a sad day.
    Now, as for kaichou wa maid sama, they didn't really go into Usui's past in the anime but the manga is ongoing (I'm reading it) and they're going in a little further
    :)
    Ohhhh and I really like your new layout!!!

    ReplyDelete