Thursday, August 5, 2010

Creativity

Man, I feel like making something. Drawing, writing, singing, you name it. I simply want to be creative. I've already drawn like, millions of things, yet I want to do more. I need to do something extremely satisfying and artistic. Art. Man, this is overwhelming. I have an idea though. It's not exactly artsy, but it will definitely be fun. But will my inner creativity be satisfied? We'll find out. But please, someone, give me an idea on something to draw. I'm dying here. I think the reason why I've been feeling so creative is because I finally get my drawing notebook after having lost it and not had it for over a year. It was in the States, for goodness sakes, stuck in a crevice of a couch at my grandparent's house. I mean, how much more random can you get?! Anyways, my fellow stalkers, tell me something to draw...!

1 comment: