Friday, August 20, 2010

I like my friends

I like my friends. I appreciate my friends. I enjoy every single one of you guys, even those that don't follow me on Blogger. Thank you friends, for making me appreciate you and love you, because my friends are FREAKING AWESOME!

Here's to name the ones swimming around in my head:

Mik
Lucas
Lily
Jeremy
Samuel
Andrew
Halley
Elam
Cabo
Keren-ha
Carlos
Meagan
Vadel
Dan
Noah
Mom
Chris
Dad
Ruby

Names of people chosen in random order.

Anyways, you guys rock and are awesome.
Domo arigato!

2 comments:

  1. :3 Thanks! You're awesome too =D Meh... I miss you! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I really enjoy being your friend and truly apreciate having you in my life
    :D
    You're the BEST!
    (And I'm glad you clarified that the names were chosen in no particular order because I would have been really insulted to be in tenth place...)
    {even though it was still somewhat insulting that Elam's name would come before mine}
    :P

    ReplyDelete