Monday, June 14, 2010

Alice

So apparently, I get to be a pink Alice. Just by the difference of color, people at the anime convention are going to look at me and think, "what anime is that from?" But I'll deal. I wish I didn't procrastinate in getting my costume together. That was a little stupid of me.

My mom said that she had a blue dress that was very Alice-like, so she said I could use it if I found it. She had gotten my hopes up really high. Several hours later, and every possible corner of the house where there would be an article of clothing turned upside down, I found nothing. I was really disappointed. I was sad. I felt like if I found the dress, I could be the genuine Alice. But I didn't find the dress. For some reason I really wanted to wear it. Maybe because my mom wore it when she was a kid, or maybe because her grandmother made it for her. But I was really sad. And my mom has no idea where it is. So much for when she told me "I would never get rid of that dress!" Seems like you did, mom....

It's not like I'll be pouting around because I don't have a blue dress on (Oh, goodness, I really hope I don't start pouting...) I just wont be as... Happy without it. I felt like Alice could be an awesome role for me to play. And I still will be Alice, it will just be in a different dress. Oh, crap, I hope it fits me. Also, where am I supposed to find an apron like that???

Anyways, I'm just complaining. I know better than to do so. I just felt like writing something and had no idea how much this bothered me until I started writing about it. Anyways, sorry for my rambling and complaining.

The anime is going to be a blast though, dress or no dress. I'm looking forward to it.

2 comments:

  1. I'll do my very best to help you! Wait! I have a blue dress!!!! O.O I totally forgot!!! Its long and kinda strange, but it COLD JUST WORK!!! MAYA! We may have a solution!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the picture. I know it's somewhere. I won't ever get rid of that dress! Sorry Maya! I think you looked beautiful today as a pink Alice.

    ReplyDelete