Thursday, June 24, 2010

Still Doll

So this is not the first time I've tried memorizing a Japanese song, but this is the first time I've somewhat succeeded. It's the ending song of Vampire Knight, called Still Doll. It makes me happy. But it's a really easy song to sing. Gah, I've never noticed until know how many freaking "s"s there are. Ugh. The key is broken. Okay, I'm sick of the whole copy paste thing, so from now on I'm typing with z'z. Get over it.

Hi Miss Alice.
Anata garasu no me de
Donna yume o
Mirareru no?
Miirareru no?
Mata atashi
Kokoro ga sakete
Nagarederu
Tsukurotta
Sukima ni sasaru
Kioku-tachi

Hi Miss Alice.
Anata kajitsu no kuchi de
Dare ni ai o
Nagete iru no?
Nageite iru no?
Mou atashi
Kotoba o tsumugu
Shita no netsu
Samekitte
Mederu o-uta mo
Utaenai

Still, you do not answer.

Hooray. Knowing thiz makez me feel proud. I've pretty much memorized the firzt verze.

Mmmm... My dad iz making beef jerky. It zmellz good.

MIK MIK MIIIIIIIK! Will you pretty PRETTY pleaze help me make my zcythe? And you zaid you had the coztume? Pweeeez hewp meeeeee!!!

Anywayz, I'm done, I think.

PZ, A 17 year old keepz implying that he likez me. O.o It'z fruztrating me.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I'll help you! But we gotta get working fast! I don't think I can lend you my skirt anymore, so you'll have to get one made. But I can help you to find the fabric and everything. Count on me!

    ReplyDelete