Saturday, June 19, 2010

ANIME CONVENTIOOOOOOOOOON!

HOORAY HOORAY! One thing that will ALWAYS make me happy is an anime convention. So I dressed up all girly, and I seriously looked like Little Bo Peep.
Okay, so I met: JAMES KYSON-LEE. FREAKING JAMES KYSON-LEE!!!!! I freaked out. I got in line to talk to him and get my picture with him, and when I did actually talk to him, I was... Speechless... I was stuttering and GAH! IT WAS JAMES KYSON LEE! AKA, Ando from Heroes. So we talked, and it was soooo cool! But when I was going to get my picture taken, some lady said I couldn't :(... So I don't have a picture with him. But I did meet him! :D

And I met the Honey-sempai cosplayer again!!! We exchanged emails and stuff, and I was sooo happy!

Also, it's decided. I'm going as Maka from Soul Eater next anime convention. She looks freaking awesome.

I'm so pooped now. -.- But I had so much fun.

If you want to look at the pics I took, look at them on Facebook, because there are WAY too many to put up here. OH! There were these awesome guys that did flips though! These are really short clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment