Saturday, May 22, 2010

Anime Convention 2010! :D

So, I went to an anime convention for the first time in my life, dressed up as Misa from Death Note, and on the way there, Mik and I were laughing our heads off at various things, such as Potter Puppet Pals, Victor on a roller coaster, etc. So we get to the anime convention, and I see SO many people dressed up... So we walk in, buy the tickets, and Mik screams, "DEMYX1!" Runs over to them, trips, "NOBODY SAW THAT!" She yelled... But I did, Mik. I did. >:). But anyways, she asks for their picture, and me, just sort of going with the flow, got one too.


:D, so yeah... Mik's blog pretty much says a lot, but we danced Natsu Koi Natsu Game there, and we got a small crowd. I have to say it was really hard to dance without the music, but I had so much fun.






OMG I met a freaking CELEBRITY! I met Peter Mayhew, who does the voice of Chewbacca in Star Wars!!! AMAZING! The first actual big-ish celebrity I've ever met! XD








Heh, talk about COLORFUL! O.O I loved it though. It just kind of makes my head hurt >.<


















And OMG I MET HONEY-SEMPAI!!! :D Out of all the cosplayers, I was probably the most excited to see him. IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!


















Then I saw Luffy from One Piece, and yeah. Another picture.










So anyways, I had a really great time. I can't wait until June, and I am going to take SO many more pictures when I get there. Thanks Mik, I had the time of my life, and I can't wait until the next time! I got a poster, and some really professional pictures of me taken, and OMG people asked for my picture lie, A ZILLION TIMES! Good think I'm photogenic! But I really did have fun. And I'm going to watch as much anime as I can, so that whenever I see something, I'll be like, "HOLY CRAP, THAT'S FROM *insert title here*!!!" Ah... Now I am going to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Maya, you were SO fun to have around! I'm really glad you came cuz your enthusiasm was so uplifting! I can't wait till June either, cuz I really want to see you dressed up again!

    ReplyDelete