Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Blood and guts!

So... During school I pretty much slept. Oh, I was sooo tired. O.O Luckily we got out of school at 11 because of the whole 5 de Mayo, and so I don't have school tomorrow. Thank God. Staying at Mik's completely drained the energy out of me. I want coffee. But most of all I want to sleep.

So I went to the doctor today, and it was interesting. I just came for the whole check-up stuff, and I'm perfectly healthy, I'm going to figure out my blood type, and I have perfect teeth. The only news was that something is wrong with my lung or something, that it's something isn't completely open leading to the heart or something... But I'm fine, nothing severe, I didn't get put on meds or anything because the lung thing isn't bothering me at all. So that was good. I have a hole in my arm. I got my blood taken out of me. It was awesome. It was so much more real than in the movies... Duh. So yeah, that was an adventure. Dad got the tip of his uvula cut off... O.o It looks weird. Mom has asthma, and Lil needs sleep and food. Go figure. So yeah, I'm alive, and it wasn't all that terrifying, considering I got a needle stuck in my freaking arm...

Keren-ha is SUPPOSED to spend the night on Sunday, although I don't know if that will happen. Goodness, her dad drives me nuts.

And that's pretty much all that's going on... I get to sleep in tomorrow :D!

... And now I want to talk to Someone. Someone, where are you?! -.- I'm all alone... There's no one here beside me... Agh, enough with the depressing crap.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment