Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tuga Films...

I have a tan. And I skipped school today. And for several months now, I've been considering making a video blog on youtube. But.... Meh. Who on earth would watch it? Also, I've noticed lately, that my blogs have become considerably shorter. And that is sad... Ish.

I'm going to the beach with Meagan on the 7th of June, and I'm pretty excited and all. It will be a good goodbye I guess...

Also, The TugaFilms are coming to a sad ending. We're going to stop making videos altogether after the last-- and epic-- video. I might just cry. I mean, it has always been really fun to do things with my fellow guy friends, and then for us to actually be successful in a small bit... And we get laughs out of it too. We always got some pretty great feedback. I've always had fun doing the videos. And now all our hard work is going to be tossed out the window. It really depresses me.

Oh well. I'll figure something out, and maybe the rest of the crew will make some videos every once in a while. I hope we do.

Alone I am in the dead of night,

Alone I’ll be until I see the light

I’m alone in a confusing place

Without a time, without a face.

I’m all alone, so who would care?

Without the company I would hate to share.

No use crying, no use to scream,

There’s no use escaping into a dream.

All alone, and no one to see

The crushing darkness surrounding me.

I close my eyes, and realize,

That my life is completely full of misery.


A poem I wrote some time ago... I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment