Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Frozen Romeo and Juliet

Today I woke up feeling hollow. I was tired, uncomfortable, my stomach was hurting and all I wanted to do was go to sleep. It was a horrible feeling. And I'm not even doing anything stressfull, I just am not getting enough sleep... Says me. So right now I'm pretty much a zombie... Except I don't want brains right now.

"WHAT DO WE WANT?!"
"BRAAAAAINS!"
"When do we want them?!"
"BRAAAAAINS!"

Lol, I found that funny.

I love ice cream... Don't you? Especially the type that's over near the malecon, Romeo and Juliet. It's soooooo delicious. I got lemon and green apple... 'Twas a really great combination. So I hanged out with Ked, and we decided on what glasses we wanted... So I'm getting them next week. The lenses are oval, thank you very much, I won't be looking like Lil with her rectangular glasses. Haha.

When I got home, I got on the computer, read a chapter in my book, and fell asleep. Ah, it was nice-ish... I feel more tired than I should be now. But I slewpt...

No comments:

Post a Comment