Monday, May 3, 2010

...That´s nice...

Yay for life...

So I have learned a japanese dance. It´s pretty cool. We´re gonna make a music video...
I´m not sure what I should put in blogs, but whatever. It´s kind of like a journal of sorts.
Yesterday my friends were supposed to have a "girl´s night in" but that didn´t happen. 2 of our friends left for a party, saying they would come back soon. The rest of us ended up watching "V is for Vendetta". I enjoyed it, actually.
So we were waiting up for our friends to come back, and I don´t want to get into details, but they were in trouble when they arrived at 2 in the morning. So yeah... It´s kind of sad what our world has led to.
I have a sunburn. Yay me.

Oh, at like, 1 in the morning, I decided I want to get a cat and name it Hitler. Why? So that I can say "Hitler wants in!" And "Hitler is in my bed" and stuff like that. It´s gonna rock. XD.

"THROW IT INTO THE FIRE!!!!"
"....No."

No comments:

Post a Comment